How can your body contribute to you? That is the question, are you asking it?
You designed your body to give you awareness of embodiment, awareness of all the energies around you. Are you asking it what it knows? What it is aware of? What it can contribute?
What do I mean? Well your body knows stuff, it is aware. Are you receiving and using the information it is and can give to you? Your body knows what it is going to take to create the results you are looking for and contribute to the creation of whatever it is you desire, but you have to ask.
My personal favorite example is I ask my body to show me where I left things. My keys, my phone, and my wallet are often misplaced. So, I just ask my body to show me where they are. And most of the times, I absent-mindedly walk to where they are.
And your body can also contribute to your business, to creating money because do you the being require money? No, but does your body? Yes. Money for food, clothes, houses and nice things is required for your body. These things your body requires, are you asking it what it requires? Or what it would like and what it knows that would create the money it and you desire?
So, ask your body. Body if we buy this will it make us money? Body if we choose this will it make us money? And I choose the things I get a yes from my body on.
What I have learned in asking my body and receiving the information is the things I choose when I listen to my body are easy. I ask it what flights to take and it always works out. I ask it what hotels/ Airbnbs it would like to stay at and they are great. I ask it where it would like to go eat and the food tastes amazing. I ask it with buying clothes and I get complimented on how good my body looks or how amazing the clothes are. And by the way none of this makes logical sense to me. I don’t plan it out. I just ask and go with the yeses I get from my body and deal with the ease and amazing stuff that shows up. Oh darn.
5 Tips for Getting Rid of Pain
1. Laugh. I know, silly right? See what I did there. When you laugh you can’t maintain the intensity of a problem or a pain in the same way. The significance of them starts to slip way and sometimes laughter is the best medicine. Go check out the studies if you don’t believe me. Laughter decrease stress hormones and creates an endorphin release which are chemicals that promote a sense of well-being and can relieve pain. See being funny is good for your health. So do something that makes you laugh? Watch a funny movie or show. Watch cat videos if that makes you giggle. Hang out with a funny friend.
2. Ask a question. The point of a question is to create an awareness not to get an answer. Ask for all the information that it would take to change the pain. And there are so many more questions you can ask too.
Ask your body, what information are you giving me? Pain is always your body giving you information. What information? Ask and see what you get and what shows up. And pain to me is your body yelling at you to get you to look at something. What is that something? Who knows? It could be simple don’t walk on that foot we fell and now I(the body) requires time to heal. Or maybe it’s the body’s way of saying, hey you know you have tremendous amount of capacity and ability that you are not acknowledging and hiding behind you. Haha or ask, What’s so funny about this pain that I am not getting? (revert back to Tip #1)
3. Who does this belong to? This is one of my favorite tools for any ache or pain in with my body. Especially the ones that I cannot get to go away. Guess what if it doesn’t belong to you, if you are just aware of other people’s pains you are not going to be able to change it or get it to go away. The nice thing is when you acknowledge that your body is picking up with what’s going on for someone else, it can change. And for me the intensity or pain of it usually goes away.
(And here is a great video by the Access Co-Creator Dr. Dain Heer explaining it)
4. Move… Ask your body what movement it would like to do or that could contribute to changing the pain. Or choose whatever form of movement is fun for you. So many times, people avoid the pain by not moving. What if you slowly and gently moved into the pain and beyond it? You don’t have to do anything crazy. Just start moving. Moving your body reduces stress and helps promote the physical and energetic flows of your body. Being sedentary doesn’t.
5. Get some body work --- You do not know how many times people only will get worked on or slow down and take care of their body when the pain has gotten so bad they cannot avoid it. Take care of your body. It’s the only one you got. And ask your body who it would like to work on it or who could work on it that would change the pain. You don’t have the know the person, ask you body it will show you. It might not be instantaneous.
Body, what's right about this I am not getting?
One of my favorite tools or questions to use with my body is asking, what's right about this I am not getting? When I have weird stuff show up with my body or something unexpected "happens" I ask it.
For example, I had just finished cutting the lawn and putting everything away into the shed. And this shed had an overhead garage door that had small spaces in between each segment. As I was closing the door I made sure not to put my fingers by the space between the segments, but guess what happened. The next thing I know the tip of my middle finger is slammed between two of the segments… Obliviously my first questions @#$%^&*?. Anyway, now my finger is throbbing and hurts like hell, so I asked what right about this I am not getting? And poc/pod'ed it. (if you don’t know what the clearing statement is check it out here http://www.accessconsciousness.com/en/about/how-it-works/the-clearing-statement/) And I did it again and again and then I sense all this energy run out my finger and the pain and throbbing was gone and the next day I didn't have any bruising or damage to my nail.
So often we are taught that the body is not brilliant and you need to correct it or control it, but bodies are brilliant and capable beyond anything we can imagine. What if my body slammed its finger to change an energy? So often we go to wrongness with what shows up with our bodies, but what if instead you asked a question like what is right about this I am not getting?
Quantum Physics explains that by observing a molecule we change it. That our thought, feelings, and observation have the ability to change molecular structure. Would you suppose this applies to you and your body? Or is it some hypothetical theoretical Mumbo jumbo that has no real cause or effect in your life. And if it does what are the observations you are directing and suggesting to your body?
Are they kind and flattering?
Perhaps a beratement of requests for being fat and not as skinny as you use to be? Or how about not being as young and sexy as you use to be? Tired? No energy?
If this is true, are these really the things you would like to ask of your body? What is it you truly would desire to ask of your body?